Kind & Funny Wedding Wishes 2
Kind and funny wedding wishes are a perennial. Whether you're making a speech or not, I reckon you always need a couple up your sleeve for that special day.
So, on behalf of the gorgeous bride and the handsome groom, here are a few extra kind and funny wedding wishes that you can put to use....
- “A husband is like a fire, he goes out when unattended.” Evan Esar
- “In olden times sacrifices were made at the altar, a practice which still continues.” Helen Rowland
- “As you tie the knot together, remember this curious fact: there are only two times when a man doesn’t understand a woman, before marriage and after marriage.” Anon
- “Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much happy fraternizing with the enemy.” Anon
- A late congratulatory message from the local cricket club wishing our couple every happiness. They also say, “Although [the groom] was a good cricketer, he could only manage a few positions well. Still, we hope [the bride] has more luck with him on home turf.”
- "So now, let us charge our glasses, as I propose a toast to the bride. She needs no eulogy. At least, not yet…" Anon
- “Never argue with a spouse who is packing your parachute.” Anon
- “Here's some advice for the newly wed. It isn't the stork that brings the babe but the little larks in bed.” Anon
- To the groom: at times, you may want to have some words with your wife. But if you do, expect she will have some paragraphs with you.
- “By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.” Socrates